Hello. I’m Paul Freiberger, award-winning author, journalist, and business writer. As a seasoned professional, I’ve been helping my clients advance their careers and boost their businesses with superior, expert copy for more than 25 years. I enjoy what I do and care deeply about getting results for my clients.
I have the skills and expertise to ensure your next writing project is a success. Whether it’s writing a speech that leaves listeners wanting more, turning your book idea into a would-be bestseller, crafting a killer resume that improves your career, or creating web content that drives traffic and showcases your expertise, I can help ensure you not only reach but exceed your goals.
I bring a passion for excellence to every project I work on. It is because of this dedication that my clients regularly tell me, “I couldn’t have done this without you.”
- Journalist / Business Writer: NPR, San Jose Mercury News, Harvard Business Review, InfoWorld, Financial Times, International Herald Tribune
- McKinsey & Company: West Coast Director of Communications for 7 years
- Speechwriter for executives, scientists, educators, and business professionals
- Author: New York Times best seller, Los Angeles Times Book Prize. Books include: Fire in the Valley: the Making of the Personal Computer (McGraw-Hill)
- Case Studies: Developed many case studies for companies in such industries as medical devices, high tech manufacturing, software, retail marketing, and private equity
- Business Linkedin Profiles and Web Content: Linkedin, Blogs and websites for diverse companies, such as: educational institutions, law offices, and designers